Friday, June 02, 2006

Return to Normal Blogging

Ok, the last two post have been long and rambling, to the point that I may have lost a reader or two (of the three I have!) because of them.

So back to proper stuff.

It has been a beautiful few days here. Scorching sun-shine, clear blue skies and people showing off that wonderful Irish pasty-white skin. My goal this summer is to get something resembling a tan. Not too dark, and I don't want to get burnt, but I want some colour. I may even invest in a pair of shorts!

I was going to post some pictures, but didn't bring my camera with me when we went to the park on Thursday. The pond had a stage erected on it. Not around it. Not over it. Actually floating on it. Very cool. Seems The Tempest is being put on for the Midsummers Festival this year in the park. Must try to get to see it.

There was a mummy duck and a bunch of cute little baby ducklings waddling around the pond, hoping over boardwalks and generally looking very happy with the weather. They were totally cool about have people running dramatically around their pond too, as if this happened every day. Such cuties.

Man, I really need to learn to bring my camera with me everywhere I go. It's easier for girls. They have handbags. I do not look good carrying a "manbag".

1 comment:

Weefz said...

You could get a "camerabag"

But seriously, a camera-fitting bag with a good shoulder stap makes life so much easier than those horrible little wrist straps that so many cameras come with.