Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Slowing Down

Wow. It's been a while since I updated. To be honest, that's because I feel like all I've been doing is going between bed and work, then back to bed. Not very exciting.

But we didi do some cooll stuff last Sunday. Our internet was down for most of the day, so Claire couldn't play any World of Warcraft! Yay! Instead we all hung out and watched movies before someone put on Legend of Zelda: WindWaker. It was a fun day, with everyone chatting together and just chilling out. Claire was in great form, even if she did tickle me enough to make my get sick a little (I was suffering from a little trapped gas and the tickling caused it to push some bile up into my mouth. EWWWW!!).

Anyway. Um. That seems to be all my news for the time being. Hopefully my life will get more exciting soon, or else this could become a very quiet blog!

No comments: