Thursday, March 15, 2007

TMNT

I needn't tell you that I'm looking forward to the new movie. I've always been a fan of the lean, green, fighting machines. I own all three of the live action movies on DVD!! How many of you out there can say that, huh?!? Ok. How many of you out there would actually admit to that? Yeah. Thought not.

Anyway, I stumbled (quite literally!) onto this just this just now. It's a small featurette on the upcoming CG movie, and it looks better and better. Sarah Michelle Gellar sounds nice as April O'Neill, and I don't even recognise Chris Evans as Casey Jones. Entertainment News International did a huge thing on the cast and primary crew of the movie recently, and if you scroll down to the voices of the Turtles themselves, you'll be hard pressed to identify any of the actors just by name. Some of their work is recognisable, but that's about it. All great casting choices though, from what I've seen and heard so far!!

Enjoy the featurette if you're interested. If you already have you mind set on seeing this, you might not want to watch it, and that's cool. There are no plot spoilers, but it does show a good bit of action. On the other hand, if you're not yet sure about the new look and style, then this should help you decide. It makes me want to see it even more, but equally I can see that if you're looking for something closer to the classic cartoon, then this might not be what you're after.

1 comment:

Cian said...

Denis my friend, I will love you forever for linking to that vid. I can't wait for the real thing.

//Cian