Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Overheard On...

Gmail! To be truthful, it was less "overheard", and more typed back and forth, with intermittent "bings" being the only actual sounds, but you get the idea!

Bob: help am being abductd
me: WhA?!? Dammit! They're supposed to take MEEEE! Here! I'm here! I want to see you alien mothership!!!
Whisk me away into the stars! I'm ready!
TAKE MEEEEE!!!!!
Sent at 12:03 AM on Thursday
Bob: ZAadefn #
me: What?!? Yes! I understand! I'll happily allow that.
As your people say, ZETdefreww CWE ~~@S Eef.
Sent at 12:07 AM on Thursday
Bob: dam it
me: Buh? Did they leave? Are they coming for me?? Oh god! I need to pack.
Sent at 12:10 AM on Thursday
Bob: ack
me: Ack?
Bob: ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ?
me: Ack-ack-ack ackack!
Nanoo-nanoo!
Sent at 12:15 AM on Thursday
Bob: Durka-durka, durka-durka probe-u-later?
me: Probe-u-later? I hardly know 'er!! Ah-hahahahaha!!
Sent at 12:17 AM on Thursday
Posted direct and unedited, even leaving in the hurriedly typed awful spelling and grammar!

No comments: